The last day of the month... Halloween. And, we were done with trick or treaters at 8:00 PM. There were hardly any kids out this year. Zac didn't even want to continue door to door, so he came home to pass out candy. But, then again, he did have a festival and party at school today. He must have been partied out!
David enjoyed his first Halloween. He was dressed as a pumpkin today for Nana and Bumpy - which is also dad's birthday! So the little pumpkin saw the big pumpkin!
Other big news: I voted yesterday. It will be something to watch Tuesday night as the polls close and all the votes start pouring in... hopefully for the elephant! Zac has even been saying, "I'm for McCain." If I didn't have guests coming tomorrow, I would love to see Gov. Palin in Raleigh. NC is becoming a hot ticket state!
I am off to bed for some much needed rest. Zac's last soccer game of the season is early tomorrow morning, so it will be early to bed and early to rise.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment