Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a Great Weekend!

Chris and I spent the weekend at ELON for homecoming. It was my 15th sorority reunion. Chris and I didn't see much of each other - he with his friends and I with mine. We knew we would catch back up with each other after my sorority dinner, but Chris was "well on his way", so he came strolling in to the hotel around 8AM the next morning!!!! Once we got home, he stayed in bed all day... I know he had a good time. As for me, I had a blast. It was as if we had never left ELON; we picked up where we left off. Connecting with friends/sisters was wonderful.
When we got home, I picked up the boys from mom and dad's. We had a great evening; David laughed out loud for the first time. What a treat!
David is eating rice cereal now - one time a day. He is at 12 1/2 pounds and goes to his four month check up next week. I am at home with both boys today for Veteran's Day. Zac calls it soldiers day and wants to thank Bumpy, PopPaw, Mr. Chris behind us, and Pastor Bill among others for protecting us! He also thinks it's cool that he has the day off of school.

No comments: