The last two weeks have seen warm weather, sunshine, snow, sunshine and a heat wave (in that order)! This weekend hit the 80's, today is much the same, and, by Friday, we will have a highs the 40's. So goes living in NC!
This weekend was perfect for Zac's first soccer game of the season, heading out to the ball field to watch Ian/EWHS, and spending time at the park! Also, we are back into Daylight Savings, so it stays lighter later and that makes the days more fun for all.
Zac's schedule the next few weeks will keep me on my toes... flag football on Mondays, hockey on Wednesdays, soccer on Thursdays and Saturdays.
David is now crawling (as of my birthday, March 4)... actually, he is gaining speed every day. Saturday, Zac and I caught him under the bar stool gnawing on the leg post. Last night, Chris caught him with Zac's shoe in his mouth. We have our work cut out for us with this one!
Chris and I got a night out on the town Saturday night courtesy of mom and Kristin! We had a nice dinner and we were to have a night of good sleep. But, Chris had a little too much to drink and I had way too much coffee. I guess we'll learn the next time!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment