Jak was our family cat of 12 years (14 years in age). He became very sick in the last few months and went to "kitty heaven" to be with Jesus. We miss him so much. Chris and I still think he is in the house. I haven't gotten used to closing the door to the laundry room where his litter box was and I expect him to come barging in to the bathroom in the morning to see me. He was my first baby.
Monday, April 27, 2009
We Say Good-Bye To Jak
Jak was our family cat of 12 years (14 years in age). He became very sick in the last few months and went to "kitty heaven" to be with Jesus. We miss him so much. Chris and I still think he is in the house. I haven't gotten used to closing the door to the laundry room where his litter box was and I expect him to come barging in to the bathroom in the morning to see me. He was my first baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment