
I have been a bad girl... not keeping up with what has been going on in the Wiley household! Where do I start? David is walking as of July 4th. He still likes his crawl/scoot because it is a faster mode of transportation, but he is beginning to realize that walking is getting him places, too! Soon, he will be off and running. I purchased his first pair of shoes - sandals and he hasn't been successful in getting these off! He is officially off the bottle, on whole milk, and is feeding himself! Needless to say, he is a mess and I clean behind him a great deal! We celebrate his first birthday on Saturday, so it should be a fun weekend!!!!
Zac began school this week. He (and I) both needed him to return to school. He has adjusted well; the teacher said it's like he has always been there. He is with his friends and he loves it. So far, he has received two love notes and several hugs and kisses from the girls. The teacher calls him the ladies man!!! Just like his daddy!!!!!
The boys and I took off to Myrtle Beach in late June and stayed at the same place as Kristin and Jon and their crew. We had a few days of sun and fun. Then, on the 5th, we all (Chris included this time) went back to Myrtle Beach and stayed with friends for a few more days. We enjoyed the pool, seafood, and some delicious drinks!
Zac created a list of 18 things he would like to do this summer. We have hit a few of them: putt putt, library, picnic, park, pool, spending time with his cousins, movie, and ball games. I will have to refer back to the list to see what important events I have yet to complete. I am sure Zac won't let the summer end without making sure we completed all of them and a few others for good measure!!!
Kristin treated mom and me to Jersey Boys last night. She got us on the second row... making sure we had a great view of the stage. So, mom and I treated her to dinner at a downtown Italian restaurant. Kristin and I had seen Jersey Boys in New York in 2007, and this show was just as good!
I will end for now. David is screaming and Zac is informing me that he didn't do anything... yeah, right!
No comments:
Post a Comment