The room is almost ready (one strip of border remains). Zacary and I have been washing new clothes, blankets, and towels, and we spend time in his little brother's room putting away gifts from our good friends. Zacary loves to play with his toys and play in the crib. I only hope the enthusiasm will continue?!?!?!?! He tells me he loves his brother and that he wants to teach him about baseball, swimming, and letters.
Zacary ended his stay at Carolina Child Development Center on Friday and begins his new school on Monday. He seems excited about his "big boy" school as we had to explain to him that it was a "four year old" school to get him excited about this new school and ease the pain of leaving his "friends" behind. This new school is much closer to our home and will be handy next year when we have two kids in two different places.
Baby Update... Ultrasound on Tuesday revealed LOTS of fluid (unlike last time) which is great news. I go for the next two Tuesdays to get follow-ups on the fluid. But, as it appears now, this was only an issue for the first pregnancy. Lately, I have had those "prelabor" issues (which I can't recall from Zacary's pregnancy). This obviously can go on for weeks, but it is a sure sign that nature is at work.
I am done for school for the summer and will return in late September. I hope to have a few weeks of rest before the fun begins. Chris remains busy at work and only hopes that he can get through this busy time before David decides to have enough of his current address!
No comments:
Post a Comment