Well, it seems that this child is a prankster (must be like his Uncle Tim). Today's ultrasound revealed that he is back head down which would explain my "four a night" trips to the bathroom as well as that feeling that something (or someone) is about to fall out. Fluid level is great, so the doctor and I decided to hold off on any more ultrasounds until needed. No other real news to share... which is good news.
Zacary and I spent the weekend in the HEAT at Eric's and Brendan's ballgames. So, today he and I enjoyed a late afternoon trip to the pool. That is more like it!!!! It is amazing to see him so active... jumping in, going under, and trying to swim, and then on Saturday mornings, at swim lessons, close up like a turtle about to be run over by a car. So goes a 3 1/2 year old...
As of today, I finished some work I was contracted to do through Johnston County Schools and will now begin my lesson plans for the beginning of the school year for my sub. Hopefully, if I don't procrastinate (yeah, right), I will not have these hanging over my head when I am getting little to no sleep.
Stay in touch. July 18 is just around the corner.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey jeni -
I have been keeping up with your blog. Glad to hear he moved into the right position - now hopefully, he will stay put.
Good luck with everything and keep the blog updated so I will know how you are doing.
I am hanging in there with all this heat. I have about 8 more weeks to go!
Take care!
Love,
Mary Hamrick Justice :>!
Hey Mary... I know you are doing great. Mom said Gibby was adorable the other day. I am sure she gets that from you!! Let me know how things progress.
Post a Comment