Wednesday, June 18, 2008

David has a mind of his own...

Tuesday's doctor visit proves that each child is very different. David has decided that he was tired of being upside down (he has been this way since February), so he is now head up and feet down. I knew something was up when my stomach contorted in all directions last week. So, the fluid levels were not quite the same this week as they were last week - off by 4 cm. This could be due to the position change. Who knows??? Next week he could be laying sideways enjoying his last few peaceful moments.

Zacary started his new school on Monday. So far it has been a good transition. He hasn't cried or said he doesn't want to go. He is meeting new friends but still talks of his other friends and wants them to come play NOW! Needless to say, he and I are doing something special everyday this week after school (pool, park, library, ballgames, etc...) just to give him something to look forward to when I pick him up.

Keep checking back here for updates. :)

No comments: