Today's doctor visit was very routine and nothing earth shattering to write about. All readings are normal and the baby is definitely head down... low. He seems to be quite content now... just like Zac was those last few weeks. We have exactly two weeks to go, but Zac says one week. Does he know something that we don't? He did tell us about two months before we knew we had David on the way that he was going to have a little brother. I may be able to make some money off of him if he proves to be correct on this one, too!?!?!?
Other than that, I am spending my days watching tv, cleaning places that have not been touched since I think we moved in, and taking Zac to the library, pool, and ball games. The nights are becoming more of the problem. I can't sleep between 3:00 and 5:00; I guess I know when feedings will occur.
Happy 4th of July; enjoy your time with friends and family. We will be spending time here at home and maybe at the lake.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment