Thursday, July 24, 2008

What a Heart!!!

David's heart is doing everything it is supposed to be doing... that was the news from the cardiologist on Wednesday. We were elated!!!! We will take a third look in three months as a precaution, but the doctor and lab tech reassured this hormonal mother that this baby is a keeper and he is good to go home and be loved and spoiled!!!!!!!!!!
So, what next? How about a stomach bug for me and a trip back to the ob today to make sure that was all that was wrong. Luckily, he prescribed these very expensive nausea pills. And, I know why they are so expensive... they work really fast. I feel like a new person and can eat again! Thanks to family, I have been able to get some help. Zac has been going to school this week which has helped out tremendously. And, he has been to vacation bible school, playing with his cousins, and going to his friend's house, too. He wants to sleep in my room now because the baby sleeps in there. So, Chris has been booted to Zac's room.

No comments: