Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Bills Can Wait

I have been trying for the past three days to sit down and do all my bills so the collectors will quit calling me; however, I find myself cleaning bottles, picking up stranded toys, and sitting with my feet up to lose the enormous amounts of fluid that have attached to my ankles. So, the bills can wait!
Zac and David are doing great. I am able to do more "fun" stuff with Zac which is helping out. Today, we created pictures with the sidewalk chalk and played with his bikes. Soon, I will be back to throwing baseball with him and running bases. I had to visit Dr. Zac today. He made sure I got all the shots I needed and even wore his gloves that he stole from the hospital! David enjoys sleeping on me, so we spend half the night in the recliner and the other half in bed. He is becoming more aware of us and his surroundings.
All is well at the Wiley home. If you call and get the machine, please leave a message... I will get to those eventually!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all! Baby is beautiful just like the rest of his family.

Talked with your mom on Saturday and learned all is well. Thank goodness!

Love to all,
Aunt Andrea