Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to the world, David!

David Austin Wiley entered the world at 7:39 AM on Friday, July 18th to a mother who was crying, shaking, and throwing up during the c-section!!!! He is a beautiful boy, and I thank God everyday for my surprise blessing!!!!
Zac LOVES his baby brother. He is so good with him and wants to do it all (unbuckle his seat straps, give him his passy, hold him, kiss him, and show him his toys). You see I didn't mention changing those diapers!!!!!!!!!! It is good to be home. Let the fun (nights) begin!!!!
On a more serious note, please keep David in your thoughts and prayers. He has a bicuspid aortic valve which is creating a heart murmur. We will have a second ecocardiogram on Thursday which will tell us more detailed information at that point. Otherwise, he is very healthy, eats great, and all his vital signs are wonderful. He is the spitting image of his big brother.
Keep posted as I will be adding a few photos of the newest Wiley.

No comments: