Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Sleep Number is 6

So, I guess I am through getting those glorious 8 hours of sleep each night. It is more like 6 broken hours and 1 more somewhere in between... And, Zac has decided that he would rather cry out at all hours of the night for us or come in our room after midnight. Is he preparing me or what??? Chris has resorted to Tylenol PM to keep his sanity. Somehow, I still manage to keep going. It sort of reminds me of my college days - late nights, little sleep, binge eating... but without the beer!

Zac (as he has officially told us that it is not Zacary anymore) is still enjoying his new school. He has "homework" once a week. Yesterday's assignment was to find insects to bring in to class. I put Chris on that one... bending down would cause serious damage to me or anyone watching me! He continues to shine and brings home rewards and stickers for knowing and writing letters and recognizing colors. "B" is still tricky for him and he would rather just skip to "C"!

I will post on Thursday after my appointment. Hopefully, it will be that I am going to deliver a 55 pounder!!!!!!!

No comments: