Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chris and I are anxiously awaiting tomorrow morning. Zac is just as excited about seeing David as he is with spending the night with his cousins!
My pre-op appointments went well today (almost too well). After my REX visit, I was asked if I wanted to pay my fee of $250 with cash, check, or credit card. I wasn't prepared for that one, but I handed over my card (thank goodness for overdraft protection!) and decided it was my down payment on my new child!!!!! Now, I am registered and banded with my first of many bracelets so when I get to the hospital in the AM, I can just pass "GO" and collect my child! We are due at the hospital at 5:15 AM with the surgery beginning around 7:15 AM.
To celebrate my last official full pregnant day I went to the mall and purchased two tops (for my back to school wardrobe) from AT Loft. I haven't visited that store in 9 months; it was almost surreal! But, what a nice feeling it was to go there and not Motherhood or the Target maternity section.
I am busy finalizing last minute details here at home (paying for the mailbox incident, dropping off Avon products, packing Zac, and finishing laundry). (I have yet to pack myself.)
Please think of us tomorrow morning. What a blessing I have waiting for me at the finish line!

No comments: