Well, the last few days have been interesting. We sold our lake place, so Zac stayed with my mom while we went down to clean and bring home our belongings. Meanwhile, Zac flipped off the couch and has a nice shiner under his left eye. Zac must have had a very busy weekend because he fell asleep yesterday at 6:30. Chris and I enjoyed a Sunday night in front of the TV for three hours without interruption or having to watch Nick Jr. We haven't done that in four years, and it will probably be another four years before we have that luxury again. Zac woke this morning at 5:00 AM. Today, I backed into a mailbox and uprooted the post that was cemented into the ground. My car has several scratches and a gash in the rear bumper.
Chris has Zac and his cousins at the AllStar minor league game at the Mudcats tonight. I am supposed to be relaxing or at least finishing laundry. However, I decided to connect our home phone service. You should have seen me on my hands and knees tonight trying to connect our phone to our Internet/computer. The customer service lady on the phone was laughing at me and she couldn't even see me!
Friday is just a few days away. Thank goodness; it was so nice to hear at the pool on Sunday things like... "You're still pregnant?", "I thought you had already had that baby???" and, my favorite, "Aren't you overdue?"
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment