Friday, August 1, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

My how time flies!!! Two weeks ago I was recovering and holding David for the first time. Now, I hold him around the clock and wish all the gas to disappear!!!!! David is really filling out and becoming quite alert. He stays awake more during the day and is beginning to settle into sleep patterns at night. However, gas bubbles make him quite uncomfortable, so he LOVES for mommy to hold him tightly especially in the middle of the night. So, I am learning to sleep upright holding him. My goal was to get at least 6 hours of sleep for every 24 hours (no matter how it added up). I am getting a little more than that, so I feel pretty good.
Zac is doing great and getting back into his routine. We have started a star chart to try to eliminate the whining and not listening problems. We'll see how that goes; I may have to resort to a permanent TIME OUT... for me!!!!! He begins soccer in one month and hopefully he will play without me this year! (One can only hope...)
As for me, today is my first official day off of house arrest (my version of not being able to drive). Not that I would really be going anywhere... Also, I began Weight Watchers this morning, so my 9 month feeding frenzy is officially over. We'll see how that goes, but it should be pretty easy... I missed lunch all together yesterday!

No comments: