Greetings this holiday season... Our little boy is falalaing, decking our halls, and jingle belling all around our house. He is SOOOOOOO into Christmas this year. And, it is so fun to watch the magic unfold in his eyes. This Friday, his class is presenting a talent show complete with Christmas songs and dancing. I can't wait to see it! Today, he bound into his class with enough pep to fire up any "Scrooge"!
Speaking of Scrooge... I saw (for the first time) Theater in the Park's version of "A Christmas Carol" yesterday with my girl friends. It was amazingly wonderful. I can't believe I have been missing this all these years, and I sat there thinking how I wish I had gone into theater. Maybe someday.... But, anyway, it was truly a magnificent play filled with laughter, music, and the heart-filled message that we should keep Christmas in our hearts all year long. So, I vow to TRY to remember this feeling all through the year. Even when Zac is at his unruliest, and David is cranky, and Chris is working late, and I have had enough at school, I will try to always make the most of the day. Life is too short to be mad, angry, selfish, etc.... We'll see how this goes.
So, now it is on to wrapping gifts, visiting with family and friends and eating lots of good food. Weight Watcher is on hold until January 2nd!!!!! Then, it's game on!
Enjoy the season!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment