I am really going to miss these days of getting up late, taking Zac to school at 9:00 AM and spending the rest of the day with David doing whatever we want to do!!! However, the show must go on and that means returning to work. I am not complaining much... I need some routine in my life. Now, the test will be to get Zac up and out of the house by 7:00 AM. Wish me luck!
Monday, mom, David and I met Jennifer and Katie for shopping and lunch at Crabtree. It was fun seeing someone buy clothes for a girl. Katie is a girl after my own heart... she LOVES shoes.
Zac and I went to family night at church last night, and it was great. Last winter, Zac wouldn't go to his class because he wanted me in there with him, so we would leave after supper. But, last night, he met some new friends and off he went. So, I was excited to stay for bible study and what a good one it was... setting boundries in relationships and the topic was on kids. Wow!!! Someone upstairs must have known that I needed that one. Usually, Zac sets my boundries, and I was glad to hear that other parents get "told" what to do or don't quite understand the word NO. I recall thinking it was cute when Zac was 1 1/2 and would say NO and curl up his nose... Someone told me that it won't be cute for long!!!!!! However, I did learn that it is all trial and error with children and parents do the best they can. You know... they don't give you a manual, make you sign promise notes, etc... when you leave the hospital like you have to when you buy a car! How funny is that?
All three of my boys have come down with colds and my only hope is that I don't get it. So far, my vitamin popping has helped. However, chances are I will get it in time for my first day back to school.
So, these last few days will be a little crazy around here. David's two month appt. is tomorrow, Zac's birthday party with friends is tomorrow night, soccer on Saturday, and birthday party with family is Sunday. That leaves little time for anything else, so David and I will spend today at home relaxing in front of the TV - unless something else comes up (which it usually does).
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment